Tomorrow is the day that Arizona’s illegal immigration law goes into effect, unless the start date is stayed by the federal district court.
1. Arizona Republic: “Arizona’s immigration law has little impact on Arizona’s tourism”
“The state’s strict new immigration law, passed in late April, had no noticeable impact on hotel-industry indicators in greater Phoenix its first two months.”
2. Phoenix Business Journal: “Occupancy, revenue up at Scottsdale hotels”
3. Reuters: “Migrants sell up, flee Arizona ahead of crackdown”
4. Fox News: “Anti-Illegal Immigration Group Calls for ‘Safe Passage’ of Illegals Out of U.S.”
5. Arizona Republic: “Arizona police agencies vary on enforcement of Arizona immigration law“
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.