The Yuma Sun reported that, although Arizona has seen only modest population growth in recent years, things could change in the not too distant future.
- Although New Arizona Immigration Law Is Not Yet Law, It Appears to Have the Desired Result: Illegal Immigrants Plan to Leave 0ver Arizona Law
- Obama Takes Immigration Reform Off Agenda & Poll Finds 70% of Adults Favor Arresting Illegal Aliens
- May 10, 2010, Columns on Arizona’s Immigration Law
- Support Broadens Among Americans for Arizona’s Tough Illegal-immigrant Law, While Opposition Sags
- Arizona Corporation Commissioner Suggests Arizona May Stop Selling Power to LA Over Its Boycott of Arizona
- Arizona Attorney General Terry Goddard Remembers His Oath of Office & Now Tells Feds He Will Defend Arizona’s Immigration Law if U.S. Sues to Overturn It
- Pictures from Phoenix Anti Immigration Law Protest on May 29, 2010
- Governor Brewer Rips President Obama for Lacking the Common Courtesy & Respect to Inform Her that His Administration will Sue to Overturn Arizona’s Immigration Law
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer’s Statement on Obama’s Decision to Challenge Arizona’s Immigration Law
- June 26, 2010, Columns on Arizona’s Immigration Law
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.