The American: “My Magnificent Seven. Some bust myths. Others highlight a reality the media is ignoring. Enjoy!” This article covers 7 economic areas and contains 7 charts that track results over the last several decades. The seven charts are:
- “The overly optimistic unemployment forecast of the Obama White House. This may be the most infamous economic prediction in U.S. political history.”
- The real unemployment rate.
- Middle-class incomes have been stagnant for decades—not.
- Inequality has exploded—not.
- The underwhelming Obama recovery using GDP.
- The underwhelming Obama recovery using unemployment.
- America’s debt picture is worse than you think.